Cider Project

 

I made my first batch of Cider.  It kinda follows the bread project.  I had bread yeast, ordered an air lock, bought some unfiltered apple juice and let it all do its thing.  The first batch I only added a few tablespoons of sugar.  It came out pretty nice and light after about two and a half weeks.  we had it up in Vermont after a few days in a sealed container.
IMG_3301-0 IMG_3300 IMG_3321
For the second round I have two batches going, got real brewers yeast, and added half a cup of sugar.  The yeast is a lot more active, we will see what it does to the cider.

IMG_3362

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s